Vulcanization system is consisted of the components below;
- Vulcanizing Agent Like Sulphur, Accelerator to activate Sulphur,
- A Retardant Assisting to Control the Vulcanization Rate
- An Activator like Zinc Oxide and Stearic Acid.
Accelerators mostly used in high volume dien based elastomers (NBR, NR, CP, PBD) is used to control initiation of vulcanization, the speed of vulcanization and the number and type of sulphur cross-links created. The vulcanization speed of a rubber compound is controlled by the selection of accelerator agent. AKROKEM plays an essential role in determining the vulcanization performance properties as assistant for you to determine these factors in line with your system’s capabilities. There are seven fundamental accelerator classes like thiazoles, sulphonamides, guanidines, carbamates, thiurams, xanthates and phosphates.
Close to Middle
AKROKEM company accelerator dispersions,
- It has the particle structure of less than 10 microns.
- Adsorb to latex systems with a maximum extent and are stable.
- Accelerator selection comply with your system, decreases the energy and production costs.
- Does not cause collapse, dissociation and minimizes the fluxes after coating.
Dispersed accelerators special to our systems are produced within carrier (WATER, HYDROCARBON, APROTIC AND PROTIC SOLVENT).
Our technical team is ready to help to you in order to determine the correct binder formulation to achieve best performance for determined material. We provide you the products which were tested in our comprehensive R&D laboratory and comply with all ISO certified processes of our product final tests and EC directives.